I believe that most owners who are new to garden design have no clear idea about this, so we need some reference cases or design ideas for garden design as a reference. The garden is a good place for our physical and mental health. As long as it is designed properly, you can be surrounded by unlimited greenery and flowers every day. You can enjoy the outdoor time more in summer or in good weather!
If your garden is empty, it will be quite wasteful, but if there is only a dull grass, is it really the way you want to design your villa garden? Of course not, right? Then hurry up and refer to the following 15 very creative garden design cases, to ensure that the effect of applying to your garden landscape design is very good!
1. After all, all the owners want their gardens are full of greenery and water at the same time. And from the perspective of modern aesthetics, the design element of adding water to the home can make the space look more harmonious. Therefore, you may wish to consider designing a small pool in the garden of the villa residence ~
2. Add a comfortable recliner at the corner of the garden to create a quiet, relaxing and relaxing corner!
3. As long as you buy a few flower pots to grow some of your own organic herbs or fruits and vegetables, the garden that was originally used for viewing will become a “small farmland of your own”.
4. Put the trimmed plants in the design of the garden, you can instantly add beauty, and the garden will also look more unique.
5. How can the garden design which is lack of flowers? You can refer to the design in the picture, grow two plants in the same pot, and select some flower varieties that will extend outward to create a natural and casual beauty.
6. The timber walkway is a good idea to embellish the design of the garden, and the construction works are not complicated, and DIY at home is not difficult.
7. If you like a bit of luxury, then you should consider an enviable outdoor jacuzzi in the garden design, and combine it with a non-slip and beautiful wooden deck!
8. This is another stylish garden design idea with water as a design element. The pool next to the boardwalk has water columns and river stones, which are immediately reminiscent of rivers in nature.
9. Even if the garden space of your house is not large, you can still introduce an outdoor barbecue grill! The narrow body with exhaust pipe design in the picture is the most suitable.
10. Of course, a stylish and comfortable outdoor sunshade will always be a good choice for the garden!
11. The wooden shipping pallet is a very powerful material. In addition to using it to design a DIY vanilla wood frame for your garden, you can also create some sexy furniture, such as the outdoor table.
12. The garden design is like a blank canvas. You can use unique walkways, decorations and outdoor shade areas to display your personal artistic taste.
13. The verdant green is our inherent impression of the garden, however, you can also arrange some brightly colored outdoor furniture to create a contrast in color when designing the garden, making the design more interesting!
14. When designing a garden, you can consider hanging some outdoor chandeliers on the awning! In this way, the outdoor lighting can still be kept adequate at night, and at the same time, the whole leisure space can be filled with a warm and intoxicating romantic atmosphere.
15. If your house has a small garden, building a vertical garden is a good idea to make the space rich and interesting ~
I hope the 15 garden design cases shared today will bring you inspiration. Enjoy!