When we have a house garden, then we need to think about how we can design the garden. In addition to meeting the daily functional needs and creating the landscape atmosphere, the design of the garden also requires a certain amount of creativity.
If you don’t want your garden design to be bland and uncreative, then take a look at these 9 garden design ideas to ensure that you can gain something and inspiration.
1. Your backyard is your child’s best partner. Regardless of the size of your garden, you can set up a play area for the children at home according to the situation. When designing a garden, consider a tree house, a swing, or a seesaw like the one below. This kind of play area in their backyard may exceed the fun brought by a large amusement park.
2. A small fountain water feature can bring aura to your garden. As the saying goes, “If there is water, then spirit”, water can make your garden more lively. Of course, if the space of your garden and your decoration budget allow, you can build a more complex and perfect waterscape system. Even if this is not the case, you can also set up a small and exquisite fountain water feature when designing and decorating the garden as shown below, which can still create a very good effect for your garden. Especially in a regular garden, the end point placed on the axis can become a perfect visual focus.
3. Decorate your garden fence. The main function of the fence in the garden is to provide protection, privacy protection, and landscape decoration. Perhaps in modern cities, the latter two are our main purpose. Therefore, when designing and decorating the garden, be sure to devote some thoughts to the decoration of the fence. You can place flower urns on each column as a decoration like the case below, or you can plant some taller, denser plants around the fence, which not only creates a very ideal landscape decoration effect, Played a very good role in privacy protection.
4. Outdoor flower stand is a must for garden design. The outdoor flower stand is one of the most popular garden design elements because of its perfect decorative effect and practicality. You can directly set a simple and clean flower stand like the below case; you can also plant some vine plants to climb on it; even if you want the flower stand to provide some shielding function, you can also add a layer of clips on it plastic glass is both practical and very safe. In addition, outdoor flower stands are generally made of wooden materials and metal materials. You can choose according to your garden design style, actual needs and budget.
5. Setting up an outdoor movie screening area in your garden is definitely very creative and interesting. You only need a set of projection settings, a few seats, of course, you can also buy a special cinema seat, so that the atmosphere will be stronger. When night falls, you can watch an old movie with your family, which is really warm and interesting.
6. If you are a person who likes a variety of drinks, you may wish to consider an outdoor bar when designing your garden. Outdoor bar counters are becoming more and more popular in the design and decoration of gardens. Whether it’s self-drinking or gathering with friends, such an outdoor bar is definitely a great place.
7. Creative lighting. The lighting design of the garden is a very important part. The lighting decoration not only plays the role of lighting, but also plays a decorative role. If you want to make your garden look fresh and cute, try DIY creative lighting like the pattern example below. You can easily buy lamp strings and lanterns online, and even you can use some of the bottles and cans at home to DIY into creative lighting. There is a special sense of accomplishment for items you make yourself.
8. The gazebo in the garden does not have to be the traditional style. You can customize a gazebo that matches the design style of your own garden, and put on some outdoor furniture, as a place to drink afternoon tea is perfect. If you are worried about rain, you can add a layer of laminated glass on the top like an outdoor flower stand. In addition to the floor paving, you can use gravel instead of floor tiles or stone, which is also a practice we often recommend.