Smokey eye makeup is a kind of makeup in the makeup fashion world. Smokey makeup breaks through the old rules of eyeliner and eye shadow, and it is scattered in the eye socket. Because there is no trace of the connection between the colors, as if the smoke is diffuse, and it is often black and gray as the main tone, it looks like a charcoal-smoked trace, so it is visually called smoky makeup.
Generally speaking, smoky makeup always seems to give people a more exaggerated impression. In fact, this has something to do with the choice of eye shadow and the weight of the makeup. “Small smoky makeup” developed on the basis of exaggerated smoky makeup, more considers the needs of ordinary people, more use of light-colored eye shadow, close to the skin’s true color, to create a feminine but not over-exaggerated feeling.
Smokey Eye Makeup Steps
1. The focus of smoky makeup is on the eyes. You can base your eyes first and cover your eye sockets with matte dark eyeshadow.
2. Then dip the eyeshadow with the smudge brush to smudge the intersection of the eye socket and brow bone to create a deep sense of the eye socket.
3. Finally, remember to apply dark pearlescent eyeshadow to the eyeliner, about 3-4 mm wide.
4. The black eyeliner draws a natural eyeliner from the head to the back, and the lower eyeliner should also be drawn from the head, so that the upper and lower eyeliners are completely enclosed in the eye sockets. Then use dark brown eyeshadow to smudge the eyeliner at the head and end of the eye.
5. Apply mascara or paste false eyelashes. After retouching the surrounding skin, a smoky makeup is completed.
How to remove smokey makeup?
Step1: First, apply the makeup remover suitable for your eyes and lips, pour it on the cotton pad, and then apply it to the eye for one to two minutes to dissolve and remove most of the smoky makeup. Be sure to rub your eyes with a cotton pad. The skin around the eyes is very fragile. It is easy to wrinkle if you rub hard.
Step2: Take a cotton swab to clean up the makeup products left in the eyes. With your eyes closed, gently press on the eyelids, and gently clean up the residue of the eyelashes from the bottom up along the root of the eyelashes.
Step3: Drop artificial tears into the eyes. Use a new cotton swab to gently press out the lower eyelid and aim the artificial tears at the eyelid instead of the eyeball. Close your eyes after dripping, and rub the eyelid back and forth along the root of the eyelashes with the cotton swab just now. After that, open your eyes again, check for residual smoky makeup, and then use cotton swabs stained with artificial tears for final cleaning.