As we know that the ponytail is so popular and it can be suitable for any occasions. If you are still suffering finding the suitable hairstyles, you should read our article.
Here we give you different ponytail hairstyle ideas and the stpes for you to do the ponytails at your home by yourself. Let us start!
This is easy and looks sassy.
- Divide your hair into three equal sections and secure them in a ponytail in a way that one ponytail is on top of the other.
- Flip the ponytails and tuck them in between your head as well as the hair ties used to secure the ponytails. Pull them through the bottom giving them the tossy look.
- Tuck the ends of the top two ponytails down through the tails below them.
Double Knotted Pony
Are you searching for easy quick hairstyles? The double knotted pony can look great for casual outings. Our list of easy hairstyles for long hair would be incomplete without it.
- Divide your hair equally. Tie these two sections together in a low knot.
- Repeat the knot and then secure it with hair tie.
- Take a section of hair from your pony and wrap it over your hair tie to conceal it.
Textured Twist & Tail
When you are looking for an elegant pony, we may have an idea in mind. The fact is that very often when you combine two hairstyles in one, you get something fantastic as a result.
- Section your hair into two parts.
- Leave the bottom part loose.
- Create a French twist with the upper section.
- Do not forget to secure it with bobby pins.
- Pull on the twist a little to give it a more textured look.
- Leave a few strands out to frame your face.
- Use some hair spray to keep the ‘do in place
A Classy Pony
A classy pony is among the prettiest hairstyles. If you like your hair tied, then there is no better way to do it. One of the most popular quick easy hairstyles is the classy pony.
- Divide your hair equally so you have a section of your front hair and a section of the back hair.
- Tie the back hair into a ponytail.
- Separate the front section into two, and pull the right half to the back of your head and over your ponytail. The intention is to cover the hair tie. Secure this section with pins.
- Now pull the left section of the front hair and drape it over your ponytail. Use pins to secure it into position.