The Easter holiday is just around the corner, it is a very important holiday for all of us. We will celebrate this big holiday with our family and friends. So we need to do something make this holiday special! If you still have no ideas then you should pay attention to the Easter table centerpieces.
These charming Easter table centerpieces are full of inspiration to get you ready for your Easter brunch or dinner parties in holiday style. Celebrate the arrival of spring with our fresh and bright ideas to decorate your table. Decorate with fresh floral centerpieces, such as tulips, daffodils, paperwhites, snowdrops and gerberas, compliment with some moss and wheatgrass for greenery.
This will add some brilliant color to your table and create the perfect eye-catching centerpiece. Don’t forget to consider a table runner, linens, placeholders, Easter bunnies, painted eggs and perhaps some colorful tableware to add to your festive atmosphere. Get your Easter party hopping with these brilliant and stylish ideas that we have put together for you and get inspired!
1. Easter Table Setting.
2. A yellow buffalo check runner on the table is complimented by blue mason jars filled with yellow tulips. If you use clear jars, try adding a ribbon around the neck for the perfect pop of color.
3. Festive Easter Centerpiece: A bunny is set inside a decorative bowl filled with green grass. Dot your table with yellow Easter eggs to compliment.
4. Tiered Easter Stand.
5. Marbleized Easter Eggs. An elegant table centerpiece infused with rich blue tones, by decorating with nests filled with eggs. Making the eggs requires a dyeing technique of vinegar, oil, and food coloring.
6. Flower Box Centerpiece.
7. An outdoor forest-inspired table setting with Easter eggs.
8. Easter Egg Centerpiece. A wooden box is filled with moss, blue and brown eggs and pale yellow paperwhites.
9. Yellow Daffodils & Blue Eggs Centerpiece. Ingredients: two planted daffodils, a dozen brown eggs, a dozen of heirloom blue eggs, five white cereal bowls and green moss.
10. Moss Eggs. Material List: Sheet moss, plastic clamshell egg mold, rubber bands, floral wire, 24 gauge.
11. DIY Easter Centerpiece. To re-create, you will need the following: Easter wreath (or boxwood/natural grass wreath), tall pillar candle, mossy green filler or dried grass, large glass bowl, small wire birdcage, sea glass and burlap table runner. Get full tutorial at the provided link.
12. Easter tablescape featuring colorful eggs, flowers and beautiful place settings.
13. Simple yet elegant farmhouse style decor accented with creams, whites and greens.
14. Easter table setting using potted wheat grass as decoration. The wheat grass is planted in tea cups.
15. Fresh and simple, this table is decorated with Easter bunnies as the main centerpiece, accented by pillar candles, painted eggs and flowers.
16. A spring table setting featuring the Easter bunny accented with festive pastels.
17. A mossy log serves as the main focal point, accented by terra cotta pots filled with narciss. Small vases and bowls are filled with colorful eggs.
18. Peter Cottontail Tablescape.
19. For this tablescape, rabbit napkins from Pottery Barn was the center-point of this design scheme and the rest of the table was planned around them.
20. Garden Centerpiece. Place whitewashed wood trays down the center of your table and fill with wheatgrass (available at most nurseries). Insert stems of cut flowers into floral water tubes, then nestle into the grass. Infuse some extra color by adding a few dyed eggs.
21. Casual and natural spring tablescape decorated with linens, plates, glassware, flowers, candles and decorative items such as ceramic white bunnies and moss eggs with purple ribbon.
22. An Easter table filled with playful shades of blues, intermingled with green and white.
23. A fun and festive tablescape with a DIY wood trough centerpiece filled with four blue mason jars, tulips, green Spanish moss, and a big ceramic bunny. Colorful napkins compliments the table decor.
24. The centerpiece is a glass vase filled with fresh tulips. Edible place cards at each placesetting features chocolate bunnies with a pink ribbon tied around the necks, with the first initial of the person who will be sitting there.
25. Easy DIY Spring Centerpiece. Bright yellow and white tulips in glass vases accent a vase filled with fresh lemons.
26. Set between two bunnies is a cabbage that has been hollowed out and filled with a small bouquet of tulips.
27. Springy Moss & Easter Egg Table. Loving the idea of scented candles at each place setting!
28. A table ready for Easter Brunch, beginning with a soft white color scheme, complimented by natural elements and fresh white tulips.
29. This soft and lovely Easter tablescape features a wooded centerpiece filled with Spanish moss and DIY painted speckled eggs.
30. Simple farmhouse style table adorned with Easter decor, from bunnies to Easter eggs.
As Easter hops closer and closer, how will you get your home ready? Let us know in the comments below and please share your Easter table centerpieces with us on Pinterest!